Ping Women's G LE 2 6-PW, UW, SW Iron Set with Graphite Shafts
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Vendor : Ping
Product Type : Irons
Sku : 2452009187
Lighter overall club weights in the G LE 2 irons and hybrids allow women to swing faster with more feel and control. The 10% higher MOI irons utilize COR-Eye Technology with a deep top-rail undercut to increase face flexing for more distance and higher max height. A thin, CarTec Custom 455 face in the hybrids generates faster ball speeds and a low, deep CG helps increase the MOI to launch the ball high with greater forgiveness. Available in any combination to build the ideal set for achieving proper distance gaps.
Lighter, Longer, Straighter:
- Precise and forgiving with a lighter overall club weight, G LE 2 irons utilize COR-Eye Technology with a deep top-rail undercut to increase face flexing for more ball speed and higher max height. A tungsten toe weight helps increase MOI by 10% for greater forgiveness and a co-molded cavity badge ensures a pleasing feel and sound.
The free shipping offer applies to ground shipping only and is Canada Only. We cannot deliver to P.O boxes.
To make sure that shipments to addresses with rural routes get to their proper destination, please include a physical street address or highway marker number with your order.
Returns & Exchange Policy
Subject to the terms indicated at the time of original purchase, if a customer is not satisfied with his/her purchase he/she may return it free of charge for a refund (unless otherwise indicated herein) or exchange under the terms set out herein. A receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Vector Golf and its associates are committed to providing customer satisfaction on all services and products purchased in-store with proof of purchase.
All returns and exchanges must be made within 14 days of the original purchase date and include the original receipt. There will be no refunds or exchanges on items without the original receipt. All refunds will be processed to the same tender and card number (if applicable) as used for the original sale. Vector Golf may issue the store credits. Returned items must be in their original packaging, unopened, with all original tags/tickets attached, and in new condition (note: does not apply to the Fair-Way Performance Guarantee see details below), with all original parts, manuals, and accessories, unused and unworn, as applicable. Items are subject to verification of integrity before being accepted for a refund or exchange. For health and hygiene reasons, all sales of socks, swimwear, and undergarments are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Returns with a gift receipt can be exchanged for a similar item or returned for a gift card. Gift cards are not eligible for return. A valid piece of government-issued photo ID is required, and your name, address, and phone number will be documented.
For purchases made on Vector Golf Online Store, all returns and exchanges must be made within 14 days of the shipping date. A printout of the e-mail order confirmation and photo ID matching the Ship To/Bill To address is required to process the return in-store.
Non-identical items purchased as part of a bundle package may be returned or exchanged separately, however, the value assigned to the item will be the current retail price of that item less the discount received as part of the bundle offer. For example, if the price paid for the bundle reflects an average discount of 10% on each item, then the amount refunded for any individual item returned will be the current retail price of the item less 10%.
Custom and special order items are eligible for a one-time exchange for a similar product (i.e. driver for driver) within 14 days, provided all other criteria are met. Custom iron sets must be a minimum of six (6) matching pieces in sequential order (i.e. 5-PW) to qualify.
The following items may not be returned:
1. Custom orders
2. Personalized items,
3. Clearance items are subjects for FINAL sales
4. Flash sales are subject to exchanges and store credits ONLY, and are NOT subject to price adjustments and refunds.
6. Technology (GPS, Rangefinders) if used or registered with the manufacturer.
- Please send an email with your invoice attached to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your return request.
- After we receive your request, we will notify you of the instructions and the returning address.
- All returns are subjects to approval. Payment will be refunded to the original method of payment once we receive and finish examining the returning products.
- Payment will be refunded to the original method of payment, and the refund will normally be reflected in 5 – 10 business days, depending on the method of payment.
**PLEASE NOTE: Customers are responsible for all the correlated shipping costs, and shipping expenses are non-refundable.
- Please come into our store located at Unit 16, 1431 40 Ave NE, Calgary AB Canada. if you wish to return or exchange your purchase in-store.
- Please bring the returning product and the original invoice into our physical store regarding your return or exchange request.
- All returns are subjects to approval. Payment will be refunded to the original method of payment once we receive and examine the products.
- A valid government-issued photo ID may be requested upon your refund if you decide to proceed with your return in-store.
**PLEASE NOTE: Vector Golf reserves the right to deny any return and make changes to the policies without any future notification.